REFUSE THE PLASTIC STRAW and opt for the hand-made Reusable, Biodegradable Bamboo straws instead. 100% Natural, chemical-free, odor and stain-resistant, these straws can last for up to 5 years with normal use.
The light-weight, chemical-free, and microbe-resistant bamboo straws are ideal for children as well, unlike plastic straws which leech chemicals during use.
Easy to clean, they can be shaken clean with soap and water or you could use the straw cleaner available on our website.
The straw is handmade by artisans in North-East India so the product directly helps the artisans and their families.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen – however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Bamboo Straws (Pack of 4)
Length: 18-21 cm (Approx.)
Diameter – Inner: 3-5 mm (Approx.)
Diameter – Outer: 7 mm (Approx.)
– Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Straw
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Durable and high quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface.
– Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life of Bamboo Products
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
– Easy to wash and re-use
Estimated Delivery Time
5 Business Days
In Case Of Any Queries Please Contact:
Richa at 9599554659
Cash On Delivery
About The Happy Turtle
The Happy Turtle is a Delhi-based bootstrapped start-up focused on driving a circular economy for plastics. They do so via products (to help drive alternative consumption and promote reuse) and consulting services (to reduce plastic footprints as well as improve recovery and recycling of plastic at its end of useful life).
Read more here.