Decorate your home with the handcrafted Iron Lanterns made by artisans in North India to help celebrate a sustainable and plastic-free Diwali!
The lantern has a decorative mandala pattern and comes with a lid to ensure brighter patterns are visible. The lantern also has a handle using which you can easily transport it and even hang it wherever your choose in your home.
Use a candle or a wick lamp (diya) or tea lights on the holder at the bottom and enjoy the beautiful glow cast by the lamps.
Black Handcrafted Mandala-cut Lantern with Lid and Handle
– 100% Plastic-Free Loofahs
– Gentle Exfoliation provided by natural dried gourd
– Rope Tag provided for hanging
– Lasts as long as normal loofahs
– Hang to dry when not in use for a longer life
– Dried Gourd Pressed and stitched to provide better bathing experience
Estimated Delivery Time
5 Business Days
In Case Of Any Queries Please Contact:
Richa at 9599554659