Decorate your home with the handcrafted Iron Lanterns made by artisans in North India to help celebrate a sustainable and plastic-free Diwali!
The lantern has a decorative mandala pattern and comes with a lid to ensure brighter patterns are visible. The lantern also has a handle using which you can easily transport it and even hang it wherever your choose in your home.
Use a candle or a wick lamp (diya) or tea lights on the holder at the bottom and enjoy the beautiful glow cast by the lamps.
Black Handcrafted Mandala-cut Lantern with Lid and Handle
– 100% Plastic-Free Loofahs
– Gentle Exfoliation provided by natural dried gourd
– Rope Tag provided for hanging
– Lasts as long as normal loofahs
– Hang to dry when not in use for a longer life
– Dried Gourd Pressed and stitched to provide better bathing experience
Estimated Delivery Time
5 Business Days
In Case Of Any Queries Please Contact:
Richa at 9599554659
Cash On Delivery
About The Happy Turtle
The Happy Turtle is a Delhi-based bootstrapped start-up focused on driving a circular economy for plastics. They do so via products (to help drive alternative consumption and promote reuse) and consulting services (to reduce plastic footprints as well as improve recovery and recycling of plastic at its end of useful life).
Read more here.