Say Goodbye to Plastic Cutlery! Just keep this light-weight reusable bamboo cutlery kit in your bag and forget about ever using Plastic Cutlery again. This handmade 100% Natural Bamboo spoon, fork, and knife (packed in an unbleached cotton pouch with a vegetable dye logo), will go back to nature when you are ready to discard it.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen – however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Coir Bristles and a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
Green on the Go Bamboo Cutlery Set with Copper Straw
Cutlery: L: 6”; W: 1”; D: 0.2”
Straw Cleaner: 8.5”
– 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon, Fork and Knife
– Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
– Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface.
– The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
– Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
– 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
– Easy to wash and re-use
Estimated Delivery Time
5 Business Days
In Case Of Any Queries Please Contact:
Richa at 9599554659
Cash On Delivery
About The Happy Turtle
The Happy Turtle is a Delhi-based bootstrapped start-up focused on driving a circular economy for plastics. They do so via products (to help drive alternative consumption and promote reuse) and consulting services (to reduce plastic footprints as well as improve recovery and recycling of plastic at its end of useful life).
Read more here.