Brush your teeth and help the environment by using our Bamboo toothbrushes. The handle is 100% Biodegradable Chemical-free Natural Bamboo. The brushes last just as long as your regular toothbrush but being plastic-free, the handle does not release any chemicals like plastic. Moreover, the carbonisation process for manufacturing prevents microbial growth. The bristles are Nylon (same as your traditional toothbrush) and should be discarded separately when discarding your toothbrush.
We do not use any bioplastics in our products (refer to our Blog or Resource Centre to understand more), and since the nylon bristles are recyclable, we continue to use the same in our toothbrushes.
Bamboo Toothbrush Nylon Bristles (Pack of 2)
– Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal bristles
– Durable, high-quality finish, stain and odour resistant
– Charcoal bristles help absorb plaque, reduce tooth staining, help with teeth whitening and reduce bad breath and odour
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process for the bamboo prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life
– Slight lightening of the handle is natural with use
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature (bristles need to be removed and recycled separately)
Estimated Delivery Time
5 Business Days
In Case Of Any Queries Please Contact:
Richa at 9599554659